Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Moving

Realized I have not been writing often. Actually it has been a few months. Seems like I can't catch up with myself and I can't get out of my own way. Two opp0sites I know but any Mom of 2 or more knows how I feel. There is still dishes to be done and laundry to be folded but I release myself from the bonds of an at home life to take a little time for myself today.


Of course I say for myself but my Little Man and Punka are close by one on the left and one on the right. Punka is currently telling me what she wants for Christmas and Little Man is currently trying to roll of the couch. And yes here I am typing on my blog. The multi-talents...


Today I had an anxious moment. Little Man (we call him Chubba Bubba - I might have to change what I call him here too) was happily playing on the floor and Punka was enjoying Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I decided that my needs could be met and went to the other room to do my business. Yes these needs wait until the little ones are happy - its just not worth tending to your own needs with screaming children - it really is not.


Anyway, business done I came back into the living room... WHERE IS LITTLE MAN?? He is only 6 months he can not just up and disappear. Punka was sitting in the recliner - I was hunting the crazy for Little Man as Punka watched. "Where is Little Man" - the heart pounding and the scream being held back. I heard a small peep and looked around the recliner chair. And there he was - half under the recliner and half under the couch. He may not be crawling and he may not be walking but this Little Man definitely knows how to get around.


By know he is on the floor - helped by Mom of course - and had gotten from the middle of the living room to the dining room. I think I need to get him some rear view mirrors! :)


Little Man officially on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment